These are tools the web developer Príomh Ó hÚigínn uses frequently.
Opinionated toolset. You probably won't use some of these.
Check the featured tools for a look at all the most popular, most used tools.
Source-code on Github
- Generates all the necessary code for HTML5 video, when given only three input values (Width, MP4 URL, and Youtube Video). Uses a Youtube link as a bulletproof fallback.
- This is a simple textarea for typing anything you wish. Sometimes we just want a place where we can type.
- Converts any file you drop on the page into a Base64 Encoded URL
- You have HTML code you want to place in a <PRE> tag element. You want it entified, so it plays nice with your <PRE> tag. This does that.
- If you dislike working with raw Unicode in your text editor, you can use this tool to escape unicode for use in the content: property in CSS.
- Sometimes you just want a favicon without the fuss. Less importance is being placed on Favicons these days, and we need not care about them that much.
- Creates markdown for embedding Flattr widgets. Handy for inserting into Github readmes.
- You need a list of links converted to Markdown? This does that.
- For opening a bunch of links in multiple windows. Handy for splitted archives hosted on Cyberlockers due to their file-upload size limits.
- You have a list of URLs. You want to generate a sitemap out of them. This does that.